Tandem Skydives - This is a fabulous introduction to skydiving and is the easiest way to experience the fun and thrill of freefalling and parachuting. On arrival, we need you to fill out some paperwork. After this, a highly trained and experienced Tandem Instructor will take you through a 10-15 minute briefing covering all of the safety aspects of the jump. Then itís into your jump suit, followed by a safety harness.
After a 20-25 minute scenic flight on the way to height, you are connected to your Tandem Instructor. Once out of the aircraft, up to 50 seconds of adrenalin packed free-falling experience is all yours at speeds of over 200kph. This is then followed by your parachute ride where the noise and rush of freefall is over and you can enjoy the view and talk to your instructor. We can then let you steer the parachute if you like, until we land softly back at our landing area.
- Freefall speeds of over 200kph
- Parachute ride lasting several minutes
- Minimum age 12
- Maximum body weight 110 kg
- Ram-air technology parachutes designed for accuracy and softer landings
- Simple 15 minutes safety briefing
- Complimentary Achievement Certificate
- Discounts - the more friends you bring along, the more discount you receive. For example, book in 5 people to jump, and receive 50% discount off the regular price for the 5th person.
- 10 people jumping, one jumps for free!!
- Prices currently on special starting from $329
- $150 deposit pp required to secure your spot*
Outside Video and Stills (OVS)
Why not have the thrill of your jump captured by one of our experienced videographers?
A videographer with a digital video camera and digital stills camera can accompany you in freefall, recording the moment for you to take home and share with family and friends.$184
Photographs are shot using the latest technology Digital SLR camera and given to you to take home on a disk with about 50 photos. The video is edited onto DVD. Great for getting those blow up shots to hang throughout the house.
Hand Cam DVD and Digital Stills
Another way to have DVD and Digital Stills of your Tandem Skydive experience, is to have the Tandem Instructor record your jump. The extra wide angle lenses of his 2 cameras captures your expressions in freefall as well as after the parachute opens until landing. It is a slightly cheaper option because it does not involve another cameraman in the plane and costs $149
Handcam DVD "or" Digital Stills
The Tandem Instructor can also provide either a DVD or just the Photos of your jump with a single camera mounted on his wrist. The photos and DVD are fantastic and at $125 certainly needs to be considered.