Published: March 28, 2019
Join us to experience the epic adrenaline rush of Adelaide skydiving. If you have wanted to skydive, but you've been too afraid to take the next step, then Adelaide Tandem Skydiving is here to help you experience the pure joy and adrenaline of jumping out of a plane, seeing the majesty of the Australian sky, and feeling completely comfortable with an experienced skydiver. Related Services we Provide to Adelaide Skydiving We aim to give you a well-rounded experience when you join us to go skydiving.
- We offer an informative safety talk before you start getting ready to do your jump. During this talk, we walk you through everything you need to know concerning technique, practicalities, and procedures.
- Need goggles that fit over glasses? If you always wear glasses, you probably understand how they can get in your way during your adventures. Adjusting your glasses or having to remove them entirely can be an annoyance, which is why we offer goggles that will fit comfortably over your spectacles.
- We have a pickup service which will take you directly from the CBD to the jump site. You can book 24 hours in advance. Once you've completed your jump, this service will return you to town.
Benefits of Adelaide Tandem Skydiving Here are a few upsides you can expect when skydiving with us.
- You can jump with one of our highly-trained tandem skydiving instructors.
- There is no minimum number of people you need to bring along. While we're equipped to offer party packages, too, if you want to come to a jump by yourself, we will never charge you extra or turn you away.
Why Adelaide Tandem Skydiving Is Cost Effective We have been in business since 2006 and our owner, Allan Gray, has more than 30 years of experience skydiving with the Australian Army. He holds eight world records for skydiving. Every single one of our instructors is highly trained, and you will learn a lot with us. Contact us today to book your jump. Whether it's your first or your twentieth, we can't wait to see you and enjoy Adelaide skydiving together.
Wow such an amazing experience !
» Julie Rowe